Warranty and Terms and Conditions
Shoppinggalore9123 is online shopping e commerce store. Product warranty is offered by the respective Brand holder. We offer service to liaise between our customers and suppliers. Please note, we make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Product warranty commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- When requesting or call for service proof of purchase eg. invoice must be provided and every effort must be made to return complete accessories that were sold with the Product.
- When requesting service or call for service, you must comply with directions from our staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement.
- You are responsible for inspecting the Product received upon arrival. Where Products are faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted via contact us platform within 3 days of receipt of the Product otherwise we can deny your claim.
- Where we have an obligation to repair a Product, we reserve the right to replace the Product with the same or equivalent Product, rather than repair it.
Where we provide a replacement we will determine, in our discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by us with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at our reasonable election. We may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product
- Where we have an obligation to repair or replace the Product but we are not reasonably able to do so, we will offer a store credit or a refund of the purchase price of the Product excluding the cost of delivering the Product (‘Delivery Cost’).
- In the event that a replacement or refund, is provided, the faulty item will become our property.
- Subject to clause m, where we authorise the repair of replacement of a Product, we will organise for our authorised courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the appropriate authorised repair centre, provided that the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. If we deem it appropriate, we may alternatively supply a pre-paid postage label for the Product to be returned via our chosen carrier to the authorised repair centre. In either instance it will be at our cost. Alternatively, if we specifically authorise you in writing, you may take the Product to the appropriate repair centre or post the Product as directed by us in which case we will refund you the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt.
- If you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and we accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
- We reserve the right to determine the authorised repair centre.
- The Product will be at the Customer’s risk while in transit to and from the Authorised Repair Centre.
- We may seek reimbursement of any costs we incurred where the Product is found to be in good working order.
- We will reasonably determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the specifications.
- To the full extent permitted by law:
- we will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage; and
- our aggregate liability in respect of all claims shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
- these Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of Victoria, Australia.
Terms & Conditions
- If you have a complaint, please let us know. We welcome your feedback as an opportunity to improve our business and customer service.
- You can make a complaint by:
- Contacting us via Contact Us Page
When making a complaint, please let us know the following information:
- Your Name and Email Address
- A brief description of the issue
- Order number, the product name and serial number, if applicable
- Date of purchase
We will respect our customers’ privacy in relation to any personal information given to us.
Change of Mind Policy
We do not offer change of Mind return policy.
For product warranty issue please refer to the Product Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Price Protection Policy.
We do not offer Price Protection Policy.
From time to time, we do have offers, discounts, etc to promote sales. Thus it is good that if you are the potential customer, please subscribe to our newsletter.